- Our Wines
- Wine Club
Apr 23, 2018
Easy Spicy Mango Shrimp paired with Maryhill wine
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 large red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
Garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 pound large raw, deveined shrimp with tails removed
1 mango, chopped
Unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
Chopped green onions for garnish
Lime for garnish
1. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Once melted, add red onion and saute for 5‐7 minutes until softened.
3. Add garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, Thai chili sauce, red pepper and shrimp to the skillet and toss to combine.
4. Cook for 3‐5 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked.
5. Add the mango, stir to incorporate and warm through.
6. Plate the shrimp and garnish with coconut, green onions and a squeeze of lime. Serve with rice.