Reserve Room Hours:
- January & February: Call for availability.
- March, April & May (until Memorial Day weekend): Open Friday through Sunday, from Noon-5pm
- Memorial Day Weekend thru September: Open Friday through Sunday, from Noon-5pm; Open Monday through Thursday by appointment
- October thru December: Open Friday through Sunday, from Noon-5pm
Please note: On occasion the Reserve Room may be rented for a private event. Please call ahead for availability.
Opened on Memorial Day in 2012, our 1,200 square-foot Reserve Room offers a rotating flight of wines from our collection of exceptional library, as well as award-winning small-lot and limited-production varietals and blends. Built onto the western side of the winery, the Reserve Room features a private patio, breathtaking views of the Columbia Gorge and a 100-year-old bar to compliment the Brunswick bar in our main tasting room.
- Flight of approximately nine (9) classic and reserve wines
- A one-time opportunity to purchase our exclusive, limited production and library wines normally available only to our Wine Club members and Reserve Room patrons.
- Cheese and crackers
- The tasting fee can be applied toward a wine purchase of three (3) Reserve Room wines per tasting fee, or a Premium Wine Club membership
Fee: $20 Tasting Fee per person; Free to Premium Wine Club members. Premium Wine Club members are welcome to bring up to 2 personal guests.